top of page

Gruppe für gemeinsame Interessen

Öffentlich·76 Mitglieder

Why Should I Worry When I Have Jesus Christ

Jesus says the reason the Christian should not worry or fear is because Jesus is our master and since Jesus is God he will take care of us. If we trust Jesus, he helps us to fight fear in our lives by trusting God. But if we do not have trust in Jesus, we will always be worried and anxious because our concerns, values, and hopes are in the weak and temporary things of the world and not a powerful and caring God.

Why should i worry when i have Jesus Christ

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fvittuv.com%2F2udOhj&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw2xFBquKwGXcHP05LsoalXK

The mind is where the battle between worry (fear) and peace (faith) takesplace. Whatever you allow to captivate your mind will rule your life. So, ifyou want the Word of God to reign over your thoughts, you have to resist thedevil when he tries to plant anything contrary to it in your mind.

Thinking you have to solve your ownproblems is also false humility. Remember, when you carry the care, you work,and God rests. When He carries the care because you have cast it on Him, Heworks, and you rest.

Editors Note: This is the first article in a series on addressing fear, worry, and anxiety over the next few weeks. It is more general in nature because future articles will be giving more specific strategies on how to deal effectively with fear, worry, and anxiety. Our BCC Staff writers have spent a great deal of time working through these issues, and we pray that the series will be a blessing to you. See other posts here.

Just trying to ask god to heal me. I have always been a little anxious, but now all I seem to be able to focus on is wether I am saved and even when I hear pastors encourage me that I am, I go right back to the same thing. My relationship with god is the most important thing to me because it has eternal meaning. I have prayed that god would take this away so many times, and it makes me doubt myself because they have not been answered. This makes me more worried about where I stand with him.

If you are prone to worry and anxiety, your mind may need a rest. The endless worries and stresses that are churning in you day and night are not helping you to be better at what you do, or to become a better person. They are threatening to replace your relationship with Christ, steal your peace, and inhibit your ability to display the glory of God. I should know. Half a lifetime ago, I was an anxious 30-year-old wife and mother.

My default responses to worry and stress over and feel responsible for these things got in the way of my being able to live in, and benefit from, the new identity I inherited when I surrendered my life to Jesus.

Our worry and anxiety do not help the people we love. In fact, our lack of peace probably fuels worry, anxiety, and guilt in them, too. While we have the opportunity to contribute positively, the well-being of our loved ones or the world around us does not rest on our shoulders. Imagine the good we would do our children if what they sensed in us was peace and trust in God in all circumstances?

In the meantime, when so many thousands of the people had gathered together that they were trampling one another, he began to say to his disciples first, Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. Nothing is covered up that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known. Therefore whatever you have said in the dark shall be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in private rooms shall be proclaimed on the housetops. I tell you, my friends, do not fear those who kill the body, and after that have nothing more that they can do. But I will warn you whom to fear: fear him who, after he has killed, has authority to cast into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him! ...

Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. ...

Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward.

I've learned that my attitude has a lot to do with living a worry-free life. There will always be situations that cause us concern, but with God's help, we can live above all of it and enjoy life. However, when you give your problems to God, you must also decide to be satisfied with His answers.

See, trusting God to do what's best for us also involves dying to self. Paul said, ...It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (Galatians 2:20). You can trust God to do what's best for you, so you don't have to worry about it. When you have a positive attitude and keep your faith in God, you can't be defeated. Together, faith and the Word of God will help you overcome worry. Worrying involves negative thoughts, but speaking positive things out of your mouth will interrupt those negative thought patterns. When we are full of the Word of God, we can speak it out of our mouths in faith. Faith is stronger than doubt, negativism and unbelief. It has a positive attitude that can overcome our past and lead us into a great future.

Though Jesus goes on from this initial principle to give us many reasons to not be anxious, we need to take a moment to understand this command. What kind of worry is Jesus commanding us to not have? Jesus is not commanding us not to stop planning and working. Many scriptures charge us to do hard work for our food and clothing. The command to stop worrying also does not mean we will not have cares or concerns. Our casual concerns are not worries that rest in our hearts and trouble us.

Worry is a natural part of our psyches, and when we get overwhelmed with worry it can lead to devastating health problems. Worry in abundance is just not good for us, and it does no good for the ones we worry about.

We may not be able to stop trouble in the world, or trouble in our lives, but one thing we do not have to do is worry about it. Next week, we will continue with the words of Scripture that speak about getting out of the habit of being a worrier, and embrace the comforting words of God.

If you worry about or fear death or dying, or if you have other end-of-life fears, take some time to read and meditate on the passages in this Bible study. Pray as you read. Ask God to remove your death fears and help you see things through his eyes. God does not want you to be afraid of death (also known as thanatophobia) or afraid of dying.

Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the website, refusing them will have impact how our site functions. You always can block or delete cookies by changing your browser settings and force blocking all cookies on this website. But this will always prompt you to accept/refuse cookies when revisiting our site.

As we walk closely with the Lord, the Spirit will grant us the wisdom to know when to face threats head-on and when to stand back. But in all things, we should seek to honor our Lord and Savior who suffered and died in our place so that we can be assured of final victory. Whatever happens, we can never be safer than when we are close to our Lord, who will bring all those who trust in Him to a place of perfect peace and eternal security.

I have lately battled anxiety over spiritual security. Sure, I believe and I want to follow Jesus, but do I love him enough? Am I really following, or am I deceiving myself? Will God really save me? Does he really want to save people, or he kind of reluctant about the whole thing? What about those times when Jesus talks about the gate being narrow, and people being surprised when he says he never knew them? What if that happens?

Scripture does tell us to test whether we are in the faith, and to work out our salvation with fear and trembling. So there is a time to put serious thought into making sure we have truly repented and turned to Jesus, and making sure that our daily lives are keeping in step with him. But if you know that you are trusting him for your salvation, there is nothing in Scripture that suggests anxiety over salvation should have power over you. Rather it says we can approach the throne of grace with confidence. Confidence! We can have confidence that when we come to God for grace, he will grant it.

The other apostles anticipate entering Jerusalem alongside Jesus and ask him about his plans, but Jesus tells them not to worry about the future. Meanwhile, Mary Magdalene tries to help Jesus relax. Judas warns Jesus to avoid Mary, because a relationship with a sex worker could be seen as inconsistent with his teachings and be used against him. Jesus scolds Judas, saying he should not judge others unless he is free of sin. Jesus then reproaches the apostles and complains that none of them truly care for him ("What's the Buzz/Strange Thing Mystifying"). 041b061a72

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können Sie sich mit anderen M...
bottom of page