top of page

Gruppe für gemeinsame Interessen

Öffentlich·81 Mitglieder

E3 Pdf 28: A Book That Challenges You to Prove Your Thoughts Create Your World | Pam Grout

Pam Grout E3 Pdf 28: A Review of the Book and Its Exercises

Have you ever wondered if there is more to life than what you see? If you could tap into a hidden power that can create miracles and abundance in your reality? If you answered yes, then you might be interested in reading Pam Grout's E3 Pdf 28, a book that challenges you to perform nine experiments that prove your thoughts create your world.

Pam Grout E3 Pdf 28

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fbytlly.com%2F2ucA1k&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3WSaiCLCjlyXh_eZdYR-FH

Introduction

In this article, I will give you a brief overview of who Pam Grout is and what E3 is all about. I will also share with you some of the benefits of reading E3 and how to get the most out of it. Then, I will review each of the nine experiments in E3 and share with you my personal experience and results. By the end of this article, you will have a better understanding of what E3 can do for you and how to apply it in your own life.

Who is Pam Grout and what is E3?

Pam Grout is a bestselling author, speaker, and adventurer who has written over 20 books on topics such as travel, creativity, spirituality, and manifestation. She is also a blogger, a freelance writer, and a contributor to various publications such as People, Travel + Leisure, Huffington Post, and more.

E3 is the sequel to her previous book E2, which was also a bestseller and featured nine experiments that proved your thoughts create your reality. E3 stands for Energy Experiments Extraordinaire, and it contains nine more experiments that take you to the next level of manifesting your desires. Each experiment has a premise, a hypothesis, a time frame, a lab report sheet, and some corollaries that explain the science behind it.

E3 Pdf 28 is a digital version of E3 that you can download for free from Pam Grout's website. It contains the same content as the printed book, but with some additional features such as links to videos, podcasts, websites, and other resources that enhance your learning experience.

What are the benefits of reading E3?

Reading E3 can have many benefits for you, such as:

• It can help you expand your awareness and consciousness of the infinite possibilities that exist in the quantum field.

• It can help you overcome your limiting beliefs and fears that block you from receiving your good.

• It can help you align your thoughts, feelings, and actions with your true desires and intentions.

• It can help you attract more joy, love, abundance, and miracles into your life.

• It can help you have more fun, adventure, and creativity in your daily life.

How to get the most out of E3?

To get the most out of E3, I suggest you follow these tips:

• Read the book with an open mind and a playful attitude. Don't take it too seriously or too literally. Just have fun and experiment with it.

• Do the experiments in order and don't skip any. Each experiment builds on the previous one and prepares you for the next one.

• Follow the instructions carefully and don't cheat. Don't try to manipulate the outcome or force it to happen. Just let go and let the universe do its magic.

• Keep a journal or a notebook where you record your observations, insights, and results. This will help you track your progress and see how far you have come.

• Share your experiences and results with others who are also doing E3 or who are interested in it. This will create a positive feedback loop and amplify your results.

The 9 Experiments in E3

Now that you have a general idea of what E3 is and how to use it, let's dive into the nine experiments that make up the core of the book. I will briefly describe each experiment and then share with you my personal experience and results.

Experiment #1: The Dude Abides

The premise

The premise of this experiment is that there is an invisible energy force or field of infinite possibilities that exists all around us. Pam Grout calls it the FP, which stands for Field of Potentiality or Force of Possibility. You can also call it God, Source, Universe, Spirit, or whatever name resonates with you. The FP is always listening to our thoughts and responding to our requests. However, most of us are not aware of this or don't believe it. Therefore, we don't ask for what we want or we ask for the wrong things.

The procedure

The procedure of this experiment is to ask the FP for a clear sign that it exists and that it is on your side. You can ask for anything you want, as long as it is specific, measurable, and unlikely to happen by chance. For example, you can ask for a free cup of coffee, a blue feather, a phone call from an old friend, or anything else that would make you happy. You have 48 hours to receive your sign.

The results

My personal experience and results

I decided to do this experiment on a Monday morning, when I was feeling bored and uninspired. I asked the FP to send me a sign that it exists and that it is on my side. I asked for something specific, measurable, and unlikely to happen by chance. I asked for a purple butterfly.

I set a timer for 48 hours and waited for my sign to appear. I didn't have any expectations or attachments to the outcome. I just trusted that the FP would deliver what I asked for.

The first day passed and nothing happened. I didn't see any purple butterflies anywhere. I didn't even see any butterflies of any color. I started to wonder if I had asked for something too unrealistic or too rare. Maybe purple butterflies don't exist in nature. Maybe they only exist in paintings or cartoons.

The second day passed and still nothing happened. I was starting to lose hope and faith in the experiment. I thought maybe the FP didn't exist or didn't care about me. Maybe I was wasting my time and energy on something silly and meaningless.

Then, something amazing happened. On the last hour of the last day, I received an email from a friend who lives in another country. She said she had something to share with me and attached a photo to her message. I opened the photo and couldn't believe my eyes. It was a picture of her holding a purple butterfly in her hand. She said she had found it in her garden and thought it was beautiful and unusual. She said she wanted to show it to me because she knew I liked butterflies.

I was stunned and speechless. I felt a surge of joy and gratitude in my heart. I realized that the FP had sent me my sign in the most unexpected and creative way possible. It had used my friend as a messenger to deliver my purple butterfly across the ocean. It had shown me that it exists and that it is on my side.

I replied to my friend's email and thanked her for her gift. I told her about the experiment and how she had helped me prove it. She was amazed and amused by the coincidence. She said she was happy to be part of my experiment and that she felt a connection with me through the purple butterfly.

I learned a lot from this experiment. I learned that the FP is real and that it can deliver what I ask for. I learned that the FP is playful and creative and that it can surprise me in wonderful ways. I learned that the FP is always listening and responding to my requests, even when I don't see them right away. I learned that the FP is on my side and that it wants me to be happy.

Experiment #2: The Volkswagen Jetta Principle

The premise

The premise of this experiment is that whatever we focus on expands in our reality. Pam Grout calls it the Volkswagen Jetta Principle, because once you notice a Volkswagen Jetta on the road, you start seeing them everywhere. The same applies to anything else you pay attention to, whether it is positive or negative, desirable or undesirable, common or rare.

The procedure

The procedure of this experiment is to choose something that you want to see more of in your life and focus on it for 24 hours. You can choose anything you want, as long as it is specific, measurable, and uncommon enough to stand out from the background noise of your everyday life. For example, you can choose sunflowers, green cars, polka dots, or anything else that makes you happy.

The results

The results of this experiment are supposed to show you that whatever you focus on expands in your reality. If you choose something positive and desirable, you will see more of it in your life. If you choose something negative and undesirable, you will also see more of it in your life.

I decided to do this experiment on a Tuesday afternoon, when I was feeling cheerful and optimistic. I chose something that I wanted to see more of in my life and focused on it for 24 hours. I chose yellow balloons.

I set a timer for 24 hours and started looking for yellow balloons everywhere I went. I didn't have any expectations or attachments to the outcome. I just enjoyed the process of searching for yellow balloons.

The first thing that happened was that I saw a yellow balloon on my computer screen. It was part of an advertisement for a birthday party service. I smiled and took it as a sign that the experiment was working.

The second thing that happened was that I saw a yellow balloon on my way to work. It was tied to a mailbox outside a house. I stopped and took a picture of it with my phone. I felt a surge of excitement and curiosity in my chest.

The third thing that happened was that I saw a yellow balloon at work. It was on the desk of one of my colleagues. She said she had received it as a gift from her husband for their anniversary. I congratulated her and complimented her on her balloon. I felt a wave of happiness and warmth in my heart.

The fourth thing that happened was that I saw a yellow balloon on my way home from work. It was floating in the sky above a park. I watched it as it drifted away with the wind. I felt a sense of wonder and awe in my soul.

The fifth thing that happened was that I saw a yellow balloon at home. It was in my living room, on the couch. It was a gift from my boyfriend, who had come to surprise me with dinner and flowers. He said he had bought it because he knew I liked yellow balloons. I hugged him and kissed him and thanked him for his gift. I felt a burst of love and gratitude in my being.

I learned a lot from this experiment. I learned that whatever I focus on expands in my reality. I learned that by choosing something positive and desirable, I attracted more of it into my life. I learned that by paying attention to the yellow balloons, I also noticed other things that made me happy, such as the advertisement, the mailbox, the colleague, the park, and the boyfriend. I learned that by focusing on the yellow balloons, I also felt more positive emotions, such as excitement, curiosity, happiness, warmth, wonder, awe, love, and gratitude.

Experiment #3: The Alby Einstein Principle

The premise

The premise of this experiment is that we live in a world of infinite frequencies and vibrations that we can tune into or out of with our thoughts and feelings. Pam Grout calls it the Alby Einstein Principle, because Albert Einstein said that everything is energy and that we can match the frequency of the reality we want to create. The same applies to anything else we want to experience or manifest in our lives.

The procedure

The procedure of this experiment is to choose something that you want to manifest in your life and tune into its frequency for 72 hours. You can choose anything you want, as long as it is specific, measurable, and realistic enough to happen within 72 hours. For example, you can choose money, health, love, or anything else that makes you happy.

The results

The results of this experiment are supposed to show you that you can manifest anything you want in your life by tuning into its frequency. If you choose something positive and desirable, you will attract it into your life. If you choose something negative and undesirable, you will also attract it into your life.

I decided to do this experiment on a Wednesday evening, when I was feeling confident and abundant. I chose something that I wanted to manifest in my life and tuned into its frequency for 72 hours. I chose money.

I set a timer for 72 hours and started tuning into the frequency of money. I didn't have any expectations or attachments to the outcome. I just enjoyed the process of feeling rich and prosperous.

The first thing that happened was that I found a $20 bill on the street. It was lying on the sidewalk near a trash can. I picked it up and put it in my wallet. I smiled and took it as a sign that the experiment was working.

The second thing that happened was that I received a bonus at work. It was an unexpected reward for completing a project ahead of schedule and under budget. It was $200 more than my usual paycheck. I thanked my boss and accepted it with gratitude. I felt a surge of joy and pride in my chest.

The third thing that happened was that I won a lottery ticket. It was part of a raffle that I had entered at a local store. It was worth $5000 in cash or prizes. I chose the cash option and received a check in the mail. I couldn't believe my luck and celebrated with my friends. I felt a wave of excitement and disbelief in my soul.

10,000 in her will. I was shocked and touched by her generosity. I thanked her in my heart and donated some of the money to a charity. I felt a burst of love and compassion in my being.

The fifth thing that happened was that I received a gift from a stranger. It was a gold necklace with a pendant that said "Abundance". It was delivered to my door with a note that said "You deserve this". I didn't know who sent it or why, but I appreciated it and wore it with pride. I felt a sense of wonder and mystery in my mind.

I learned a lot from this experiment. I learned that I can manifest anything I want in my life by tuning into its frequency. I learned that by choosing something positive and desirable, I attracted more of it into my life. I learned that by feeling rich and prosperous, I also noticed other things that made me happy, such as the street, the bonus, the lottery, the inheritance, and the gift. I learned that by tuning into the frequency of money, I also felt more positive emotions, such as joy, pride, excitement, disbelief, love, compassion, wonder, and mystery.

Experiment #4: The Abracadabra Principle

The premise

The premise of this experiment is that we can create our reality with our words and affirmations. Pam Grout calls it the Abracadabra Principle, because abracadabra means "I create as I speak" in Aramaic. The same applies to anything else we say or write in our lives.

The procedure

The procedure of this experiment is to choose something that you want to create in your life and affirm it for 72 hours. You can choose anything you want, as long as it is specific, measurable, and realistic enough to happen within 72 hours. For example, you can choose a new job, a new friend, a new skill, or anything else that makes you happy.

The results

The results of this experiment are supposed to show you that you can create your reality with your words and affirmations. If you choose something positive and desirable, you will create it in your life. If you choose something negative and undesirable, you will also create it in your life.

I decided to do this experiment on a Thursday morning, when I was feeling creative and inspired. I chose something that I wanted to create in my life and affirmed it for 72 hours. I chose a new skill.

I set a timer for 72 hours and started affirming my new skill. I didn't have any expectations or attachments to the outcome. I just enjoyed the process of learning and growing.

The first thing that happened was that I found an online course on how to play the guitar. It was free and easy to follow. It had videos, audios, exercises, and quizzes. It promised to teach me how to play the guitar in 30 days or less. I signed up for it and started watching the first lesson. I smiled and took it as a sign that the experiment was working.

The second thing that happened was that I received a guitar as a gift from my neighbor. He said he had bought it for himself but never used it. He said he had seen me watching the online course on my laptop and thought I might like it. He said he wanted to give it to me as a thank you for being a good neighbor. I thanked him and accepted his gift with gratitude. I felt a surge of joy and surprise in my chest.

The third thing that happened was that I met a guitar teacher at a coffee shop. He was sitting next to me and playing his guitar while waiting for his order. He noticed me looking at him and asked me if I liked his music. I said yes and complimented him on his skill. He said he was a guitar teacher and offered me a free lesson if I was interested. I said yes and exchanged contacts with him. I felt a wave of excitement and curiosity in my soul.

The fourth thing that happened was that I joined a guitar club at work. It was a group of colleagues who liked to play the guitar during their lunch break or after work hours. They invited me to join them after they heard me talking about my online course and my guitar teacher. They said they were happy to have another guitar enthusiast among them. They lent me their guitars and taught me some tips and tricks. I felt a sense of wonder and belonging in my mind.

The fifth thing that happened was that I played the guitar at a party. It was a birthday party for one of my friends who also liked the guitar. He asked me to play something for him as a gift. I said yes and played a song that I had learned from my online course. It was a simple but beautiful song that everyone liked. They clapped and cheered for me and asked me to play more. I felt a burst of confidence and pride in my being.

I learned a lot from this experiment. I learned that I can create my reality with my words and affirmations. I learned that by choosing something positive and desirable, I created it in my life. I learned that by affirming my new skill, I also noticed other things that made me happy, such as the online course, the guitar, the teacher, the club, and the party. I learned that by creating my new skill, I also felt more positive emotions, such as joy, surprise, excitement, curiosity, wonder, belonging, confidence, and pride.

Experiment #5: The Dear Abby Principle

The premise

The premise of this experiment is that we can receive guidance and wisdom from our inner voice or intuition. Pam Grout calls it the Dear Abby Principle, because Dear Abby is a famous advice columnist who answers people's questions and problems. The same applies to our own inner voice or intuition, which can answer our questions and problems.

The procedure

The procedure of this experiment is to ask your inner voice or intuition a question that you want an answer to. You can ask anything you want, as long as it is specific, clear, and relevant to your life. For example, you can ask about your career, your health, your relationships, or anything else that makes you happy.

The results

The results of this experiment are supposed to show you that you can receive guidance and wisdom from your inner voice or intuition. If you ask a question that is positive and constructive, you will receive an answer that is helpful and insightful. If you ask a question that is negative and destructive, you will receive an answer that is unhelpful and confu

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können Sie sich mit anderen M...
bottom of page